Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Windows Live Writer - a desktop app for your blog

Recently I started using Windows Live Writer (Beta) to create the post you're reading.

It's a desktop application for Windows, and the main characteristics are:

- works with windows live spaces, but also with Blogger, LiveJournal, TypePad, WordPress, and others

- wysiwyg editor

- you can post images and "live local" maps

It works, I have all my blogs fed with this app, and i'm happy with it. You can have a "web preview", or modify html directly.

Yesterday I switched my blogs to beta.blogger.com, and Live Witer didn't manage to write anything on them... so I checked  http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/ and actually they posted a new release that works with the new api spec from beta.blogger.com.

Thanks... :-)

No comments: