Friday, September 09, 2005

Alaska Fjords

Sometime ago, clicking around on AvSim, I found the Michael Vone site.
Michael in these years created some "adventures" for FS9, really weel done and challenging.

In particular I liked really a lot the "Alaska Fjords 2" adventure. Actually I liked it so much that I decided (after being authorized by Michael) to translate it in italian (I live in Milan, Italy).

From the original description: "Pilot a spectacular B737 trip through wintry Alaska fjords from Seattle to Anchorage with 4 scheduled stops, a diversion and a variety of approaches. Face variable weather, low visibility, narrow fjords, limited navaids, and night flying."

Really good, well done, a real fun to fly. You will be amazed by the level of detail of this work.

So here are a couple of links:
Michael Vone pages, on AvSim Hangar

If you are italian, and you want to download the italian translation, please drop me a line (indialimaalpha (at) gmail.com) or go to AvSim library and look for "Michael Vone Alaska" - you'll find easily the italian translation among the results.

No comments: